California Trucking Association (CTA) Information
December 2, 2009
Mission Statement: The California Trucking Association promotes leadership in the California motor carrier industry, advocates sound transportation policies to all levels of government, and works to maintain a safe and efficient California transportation goods movement system.
Strength in numbers
- Active involvement with legislation and regulations
- Representing members who have over 350,000 trucks
- As a member, your participation enhances and strengthens the industry position
- In-house Policy Staff that answers members questions
- Timely and accurate information
- If you are not a member, you do not have access to this resource and are paying too much for compliance advice
- Safety and Compliance seminars to keep you informed
- Discount transportation supplies through our in-house supply center
- Endorsed and Benefit Partner programs offered exclusively to members
A safer, informed and more profitable company!
Follow this link to visit our website